Introducing: Fab Fonts

9:12 AM

I'm a sucker for new fonts and typefaces. It's a nerdy obsession that I distinctly remember developing when I was gifted my first word processor in 1998. I lived in my mom's small apartment in the suburbs of Atlanta at the time. With Robyn blasting from the CD player, I would sit in the room I shared with my sister and type things. I'm pretty sure my prized word processor only had Arial and Times New Roman but it didn't matter, I was hooked - typing whatever came to mind and being wowed over and over with the perfectness of my words.

Fast forward to now and I'm (hopefully) a little less dorky but not any less excited about new fonts and that's why I'm introducing a new feature series here called Fab Fonts. A triweekly installment, I'm thrilled to bring you new (maybe sometimes old) and free (but sometimes not) fonts and typefaces. I have a lot of fun curating these lists and hope you'll enjoy them too.

Fab Fonts #1:

Archive | Bukhari Script | Voga Medium | Ohmega Sans | Madina Script | Bergamot

Do you have favorite fonts that you use on the reg? Are you searching for particular fonts for specific projects? Let me know in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments