#HembreeLove - Wedding Invitation Set

9:00 AM




I met my friend Heather in one of those crazy only-see-in-movies ways - on a plane! We were flying from Atlanta to Europe (her for a layover to India and me to my future husband, although I didn't know at the time). We learned after several plastic cups of wine that as fate would have it, we would soon be living in the same city and have been great friends ever since. So when she announced her engagement to her guy Matt, I all but threw myself at her with not-so-subtle requests to design her wedding invitations. Luckily, she's such a good friend that she humored me and we worked together to create the most beautiful wedding invitation suite I've had the pleasure of designing.




Heather has always had impeccable taste and her invites were no exception. She had a distinct vision from the beginning. She wanted whimsical calligraphy with soft organic colors to reflect her outdoor wedding, and natural torn-effect paper to tie it all together. She appreciates the importance of presentation and opted for non-traditional varying paper sizes. The results were fantastic!




Lucky for me Heather also appreciates details - and that made designing her invitations particularly fun. With a number of wedding weekend events, I got to play around with fun embellishments and different design elements on inserts like the rehearsal dinner invitation and info card for the post-wedding beach party.






There's no doubt that Heather's wedding invitations are whimsical, classic, fun and unique - and I'm certain they reflect the exciting celebration to come.

Want to learn about my wedding stationery services? Check out my website at www.etepetetedesignco.com or write me directly here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments