Fab Fonts #2

9:05 AM





This Fab Font list includes classics like Bebas Neue, which you probably see a lot, and also some newer fonts like my current fav Ariadne Sans, which you will probably start to see a lot. You can also find fonts that have been around for more than a few years like BlackJack and Alex Brush, both which make beautiful yet legible script text.

Thirsty | Bebas Neue | Ariadne Sans | Matilde | Alex Brush | BlackJack

I've been working a lot on Minted projects and I'm thrilled to be opening a shop with them soon (more on that later). They have a great font list that you can browse for ideas. Although they have a massive selection to work with, they are also constantly sourcing new fonts from the community of artists. Personally, I subscribe to the MyFont newsletter and I'm also a big fan of Creative Market where you find a lot of new trends. But I'm curious, how do others source new fonts?


You Might Also Like

0 comments